Facilities and Resources
Our home: Glass Hall
We’re located on the third floor of David D. Glass Hall, in suite 359.
This state-of-the-art building signals our rise as a top business school in the Midwest.
Enjoy flexibility and mobility in your education. We have up-to-date classrooms and labs, and a wireless network to aid your studies.
Your courses are taught in labs equipped for your career field.
- IT infrastructure and cybersecurity lab
- Application development and analytics lab
Both labs reside in Glass Hall.
Our department also has support from IBM.
That means you'll have the latest and best available tools to support your education.
- Course materials (Class assignments, case studies, lab exercises)
- Methodologies (how and what you learn)
You're directly prepared for your future job in IT, business analysis, cybersecurity or related fields.
Glass Hall’s corporate presence is reflected in its:
- Computer labs
- Diverse classrooms
- Faculty and staff offices
- Student organization offices
- Study areas
Teaching and learning spaces
- A distance-learning studio classroom
- Auditorium classrooms
- Executive classrooms
- Interview rooms
- Specialized team rooms
- Tiered classrooms
- Training rooms
- Business Advisement Center
- Career Center
- Suites for each of COB’s seven academic departments
You also have quick access to Meyer Library, located directly east of Glass Hall.