Student Learning Outcomes
Learning outcomes for the graduate certificate in cybersecurity
- Students will communicate effectively both orally and in writing in a variety of audiences.
- Students will demonstrate critical thinking by analyzing situations and by constructing
and selecting solutions to problems.
- Students will understand and appreciate the importance of the impact of effective
leadership in IT organizations.
- Students will understand and appreciate the legal and ethical environment impacting
individuals as well as business organizations and have an understanding of the ethical
implications of IT legal decisions.
- Students will have a fundamental knowledge of Information Technologies which affect
organizational processes and decision-making.